can we help?
A room addition or a remodeling job is an exciting experience and a big undertaking. Before you proceed, you’ll need the right professionals to make the process a pleasurable and rewarding experience. KRB Flood & Fire Restoration is a licensed and bonded general contractor and has over 35 years’ experience in the remodeling industry in the Los Angeles area with many satisfied customers. KRB can take any addition project from concept to completion and keep you on time and on budget throughout the building process.
Teamwork is crucial if you want a successful remodeling job. We have an architectural, engineering, and design team that work closely to decide on a logistical plan of action with the customer, helping to select products and materials that that the customer will appreciate and enjoy. Without thorough planning and this remodeling team working in unison with the customer, budgets can increase and the multitude of decisions can be overwhelming. Our full-service team helps limit the surprises that so often derail budgets and cause delayed schedules in home renovations. At KRB, our objective is to manage your job efficiently, assist in keeping the budget, complete the work in a timely manner, and give you a beautiful, quality remodel that will last for many years to come.
Here are four phases to prepare for remodeling:
Phase 1: Planning the Project and Drawing Plans
- Meeting owners and determining their needs,
- Developing conceptual floorplans and determining space management,
- Meetings with the building department for feasibility analysis to determine zoning and setbacks.
Phase 2: Design Development and Budgeting
- Revisions to floor plans as needed,
- Discussion of layouts and materials for the addition,
- Formulating a cost breakdown.
Phase 3: Preparation for Construction
- Submit plans to the building department,
- Architectural and structural drawings consisting of elevations, floor plan design, electrical, and plumbing layouts required for building department’s review,
- Plans accepted and ready for construction phase.
- Approve itemized budget and prepare formal contract for signature.
Phase 4: Construction of Project
- Commence with construction,
- Execute the plan of action and keep customers informed of progress,
- Prepare a timeline for the construction,
- Provide walk-through reviews during construction,
- Clean jobsite daily,
- Weekly updates throughout project,
- Prompt return call-backs.
At KRB Flood & Fire Restoration, whatever your style or taste, we can create the ultimate living space! We take pride in everything we do and have an excellent construction staff that is guaranteed to please.
Call Karl Brook at KRB Flood & Fire Restoration 310-766-5555 for an appointment to meet with you and discuss your project. Or email us at email@example.com. When you want the best service, expert advice and a quality remodel, give KRB Flood & Fire Restoration a call today!